|Air Compressors & Accessories|
|All in One Power Systems|
|Reels & Accessories|
|Electrical and Lighting|
|Welders & Accessories|
|Granite Drawer Packs and Bolt Bins|
|Summit Cranes and Crane Parts & Accessories|
Customer Service is Our Number One GoalIn this day in age everyone is in a hurry and many people don't have the time to go get everything they need for their vehicle. Therefore, we wanted to extend our business to the virtual world where customers can shop 24/7 for Factory Summit OEM Parts. If you are ever unsure about the OEM Summit Parts you're ordering we are here to help. If you get stuck call us at 785-989-3100 we would be happy to walk you through every step of the process. Lastly, if you're currently reading this we want to Thank You for visiting summitbodies.com !
7500 Series Air Rewind Reel with Assembly C RollerSKU: 500-20006 $1,458.26
Hannay Reels 7500 Series Air Rewind Reel with Assembly C Roller
Fuel Dispensing / Bulk Transfer / Suction / Discharge
A7528-19-21RT w/assembly C Roller
- To handle 1″ through 1-1/2″ I.D. hose
- Heavy-duty reel designed for longer lengths.
- Choose gear-driven crank rewind or chain and sprocket drive powered by an electric, hydraulic, or compressed air motor.
- Crank rewind reels supplied with pinion brake and power rewind reels with a comet brake.
- Standard inlet: 90° ball bearing swivel joint, 1-1/2″ female NPT threads and 2″ Victaulic groove.
- Standard outlet: flanged riser, 1-1/2″ female NPT threads.
- Standard: inlet, outlet riser, and hub assembly are steel. Options: also available in aluminum or stainless steel
- Operate at pressures to 600 psi (41 bar).
- Temperatures from -60° F to +175° F (-51° C to +79° C).
- Rollers and roller mounting brackets are accessory items. Specify roller position.
- Consult factory for other pressures and temperatures; optional chain guard.
- Aproximate Weight: 104 lbs.