Parts Return Policy
- Summit will not be accepted returns and 30 days without approval.
- Returns must include a copy of the purchase invoice, be in a new condition and packaging, whole in nature, and clean of debris and grease.
- Returns are subject to inspection and approval by authorized Summit Truck Bodies personnel.
- All returns are subject to a restocking charge.
- No return on electrical equipment and parts. All sales are final.
- All special orders require a pre-authorization of payment and cannot be canceled.
- We are not responsible for missing, damaged, or incorrect parts after 30 business days, regardless of the party at fault.