You'll see our attention to detail in our high-quality, durable enclosed lube truck van bodies.
Enclosed Lube Truck Body
Enclosed Lube truck Body
You can maximize equipment uptime by performing routine services in the field with a Summit enclosed lube truck body.
We understand preventative maintenance is crucial to ensuring your equipment works and saves time and money on repair costs.
That is why we help you choose a medium to heavy-duty chassis and the lube systems you need.
Plus, the enclosed lube truck body protects field technicians and lube equipment from harsh environments.
We'll add the lube systems and equipment to meet your unique needs.
You can work efficiently, protected from harsh weather environments while meeting safety regulations.
The required DOT lighting, plus LED S/T/T, backup, compartment, and interior lights, are included.
Enclosed Lube Bodies
An enclosed lube truck is for any company with a large fleet of equipment to repair, such as a construction company or equipment dealer with service agreements. Equipment repair companies can offer preventative maintenance to their customers.
- Insulated van body with required DOT lighting
- 14” rear bumper with fold-down step and walk platform
- Underbody boxes for storage
- Rear reel and pump rack installed inside the rear cargo area of the van body
- Product reels on the reel rack with fairleads facing rearward for easy access
- Grease gun rack
- Nozzle holder
- System operation switches mounted in the weatherproof control box
- A hydraulic system control valve is installed inside the van under the catwalk.
- Interior shelving at the front of the body and along the sides of the tanks
- Includes bungee cargo netting to secure cargo
- The three-step Delfleet paint process gives the body a high-quality image and durability.
- Phosphate wash, PPG epoxy primer, and PPG topcoat
- Five-year PPG warranty against rust and corrosion
- Endless color options
- Line-X protective coating applied to the cargo area, rear bumper, and the entire length of the bottom edge of the body provides long-lasting protection from harsh elements.
- Rubberized undercoating applied to the entire underside of the body optimizes durability.
- LED Exterior Light Package
- Grommeted and flush-mounted
- Front and rear marker lights
- Oval stop/tail/turn lights on the rear bumper and headache rack
- Reverse lights on the rear bumper with a backup alarm
- LED Rectangle work lights
- LED compartment strip lights
- Amber Strobe lights
- Control lights using the main control panel or in-cab switches
- Master, body control panel, mounted on the reel rack accessible from the van exterior.
- Summit designed and manufactured drawer packs
- .125” aluminum construction
- Heavy-duty 600 lbs. slides fully extend
- Lock-in & lock-out slides
- Easily removable drawers
- Lock-in drawer dividers standard with optional egg crating.
- Lockable single-action handle assembly.
- Drawer depths of 3”, 5”, 7”
- Custom widths from 12”-50”
- Custom riser heights
- An integrated top shelf with dividers helps to maximize storage space.
- Optional slide-out work tray
- Wrap or powder coat options add color & durability.
- Cycle, load, shock, impact damage, incline, and vibration tested
- A heavy-duty PTO-mounted variable displacement hydraulic pump with a load sensing control allows flow regulation to suit application requirements.
- Hydraulic reservoir
- Designed for flooded suction operation.
- 2.5” 150-micron mesh strainer with gate valve shut off
- 6-micron return filter with filter change valves
- The reservoir is filled with ISO 46 hydraulic oil with cold climate low viscosity oil available.
- System control on the master control panel with an in-cab shut-off switch
Paint & Protective Coatings
Electrical and Light Package
Learn about pricing.
Contact your regional sales rep to get started on your new custom lube truck.