Lighting & Electrical Options
service body lighting & Electrical
We offer a wide variety of service body lighting options to help keep you safe and increase productivity.
Add these options to your truck body during the design phase to have them installed at the factory with the ability to control them from our ASE main control panel. Many of the lighting options you can install yourself.
We can run electrical throughout the body you can access it easily.
Electrical options include power inverters and electrical outlets where you need them. This makes keeping your battery charged simple so you can use your battery-operated tools as required.
- Door strip light
- Add a door switch that automatically turns on lights when you open the compartment door.
- Amber strobe light
- Grote 17 inch LED mini lightbar
- Pinnacle mini lightbar
- Vision X lightbar
- Whelen Justice Series mini lightbar
- Xantrex 2000W,3000W, 5000W inverters are available. The battery charger is optional.
- Keep your inverter on a compartment shelf with an optional 115V GFCI outlet.
- Standard rectangle LED work lights
- Crane boom tip lights and optional swivel mount
- Grote Trilliant light
- Vision X floodlight
- Golight spotlight
- Rigid 115° scene light
- Whip lights
- WigWag light systems
Safety Warning Lights
Wig Wag Light System
Whelen Justice Lightbar
Swivel Work Lights
Crane Boom Tip Lights
Traffic Stick Superior Signals
Extension Cord Reel
Learn about pricing
Talk to your regional sales rep about the service body compartment lighting you need to help improve safety and productivity on the job site, or call our factory Parts Sales Department to add or replace many of the options.