You'll see our attention to detail in our high-quality, durable lube skids
Summit Lube Trailers are a flexible and cost-effective solution to maximize equipment uptime.
Save time and increase productivity by using a mobile lube trailer to perform routine preventative maintenance services on your equipment in the field. Plus, lube trailers are more affordable than a dedicated lube service truck.
You can store it at the shop and easily haul your trailer to the job site when you need it. And as always, we will custom-design a lube trailer to complete your project and budgetary requirements.
We'll add the lube systems and options to meet your unique needs.
Our lube skids are designed to help you work efficiently and meet safety regulations.
Construction companies with a large fleet of equipment or equipment dealers who service their rental fleet or provide lube service to their customers will benefit from having a mobile lube trailer. They can be stored at the shop or at the jobsite.
- Custom Contractor Series Enclosed Trailers
- Galvenized structural tubeing in walls and floors
- Insulated walls and ceiling with 3/8″ plywood panel to roof line
- 10 ga tread plate steel floor
- Walk-in side entry door
- Wheel & Tires
- 16″ 8 lug wheels
- 235/80R16 E rates 10 ply ties
- Standard or Pintle trailer hitch
- Rear barn doors for access to rear reeel rack
- Elevated tank coral over fender hubs
- Interior Steel or Aluminum Shleving
- Interior Trailer Lightinhg
- Dome lights or
- Strip lights inside trailer and reel box
- Controlby by interior switch
- DOT Exterior Trailer Lights
- LED marker & tail lights
- Master Control Box
- Located in rear reel comparment
- Control lights and lube systems
Enlcosed Lube Trailer
Electrical & Lighting
Learn about pricing
Contact your regional sales rep to learn more about building a custom lube trailer.