Summit truck bodies are engineered for strength and durability, built with premium materials and quality manufacturing.
canopy Truck Body
Enclosing the cargo area of your service body with a canopy area will increase your secure storage space and keep you out of the weather.
Access is safe and easy with a side step bumper and full-size walk-in double doors.
Our canopy truck body service truck is based on a 7 Series body.
The canopy body is the ultimate mobile workspace that provides ample secure storage and protection from harsh weather.
We will design and upfit your canopy body with everything you need for your work application.
Canopy Truck Body
You can custom design a canopy service body for any service application that requires the safety and security of working and storing items within the canopy. They are popular in cold climates. Canopy bodies can be upfitted for lube service, roadside assistance, and trade professions such as electrical, telecommunications, and utilities.
- 12 ga. galvannealed steel body construction
- 1/8” aluminum bolt-on doors with an internal frame
- Full-length piano style aluminum hinges
- Automotive-style bulb weather stripping
- Ergonomic three-point compression door latches keep compartments sealed tight.
- Aluminum drip rail above compartment doors
- 24” D tool bumper with storage compartment
- Integrated bumper steps made with grip strut provide slip-resistant access to the cargo area.
- 2.5” 18,000 lbs automotive-style receiver hitch
- Infinitely adjustable compartment shelves with dividers
- Safety placard and decals
- The three-step Delfleet paint process gives the body a high-quality image and durability.
- Phosphate wash, PPG epoxy primer, and PPG topcoat.
- Five year PPG warranty against rust and corrosion
- Endless color options
- Line-X protective coating applied to the rear bumper, side pack front, and the entire length of the bottom edge of the body provide long-lasting protection from harsh elements.
- Rubberized undercoating applied to the entire underside of the body optimizes durability.
- LED Light Package
- Grommeted and flush-mounted
- Front and rear marker lights
- Oval stop/tail/turn lights on the rear bumper and headache rack
- Reverse lights on the rear bumper with a backup alarm
- LED Rectangle work lights
- LED compartment strip lights
- 7-way RV style trailer plug
- Control lights from control panels in the rear compartment and cab.
- Summit designed and manufactured drawer packs.
- .125” aluminum construction
- Heavy-duty 600 lbs. slides fully extended.
- Lock-in & lock-out slides.
- Removable drawers.
- Lock-in drawer dividers standard with optional egg crating.
- Lockable single-action handle assembly.
- Drawer depths of 3”, 5”, 7”
- Custom widths from 12”-50”.
- Custom riser heights.
- An integrated top shelf with dividers.
- Optional slide-out work tray.
- Wrap or powder coat options add color & durability.
- Cycle, load, shock, impact damage, incline, and vibration tested.
Paint & Protective Coatings
Electrical & Light Package
Canopy Body Gallery