Our lube truck bodies are engineered for strength and durability, built with premium materials and quality manufacturing.
Open Lube Truck Body
open lube truck body
You can maximize equipment uptime by performing routine services in the field with a Summit lube truck body.
We understand preventative maintenance is crucial to ensuring your equipment works and saves time and money on repair costs.
We’ll help you choose a medium to heavy-duty chassis and the necessary lube systems.
Then, we’ll design and build your lube truck to help you work efficiently and perform for years to come.
We can add the lube systems to accommodate your needs.
Designed to help you work efficiently and meet safety regulations
The LED light package includes S/T/T, backup, compartment, and work lights.
Open Lube Truck Body
An open lube truck is for any company with a large fleet of equipment to repair, such as a construction company or equipment dealer with service agreements. Equipment repair companies can offer preventative maintenance to their customers.
- 10 ga or 12 ga galvannealed steel body construction
- 1/8” aluminum bolt-on doors with an internal frame
- Full-length piano-style aluminum door hinges
- Automotive-style bulb weather stripping
- Ergonomic three-point compression door latches keep compartments sealed tight.
- Aluminum drip rail above compartment doors
- 3/16” diamond tread plate floor in the cargo area reduces the risk of slips and falls.
- Infinitely adjustable compartment shelves with dividers
- Safety placard and decals
- The three-step Delfleet paint process gives the body a high-quality image and durability.
- Phosphate wash, PPG epoxy primer, and PPG topcoat
- Five-year PPG warranty against rust and corrosion
- Endless color options
- Line-X protective coating applied to the cargo area, rear bumper, and the entire length of the bottom edge of the body provides long-lasting protection from harsh elements.
- Rubberized undercoating applied to the entire underside of the body optimizes durability.
- LED Light Package
- Grommeted and flush-mounted
- Front and rear marker lights
- Oval stop/tail/turn lights on the rear bumper and headache rack
- Reverse lights on the rear bumper with a backup alarm
- LED rectangle work lights
- LED compartment strip lights
- Single switch operation
- Control the lights using the main control panel or in-cab switches
- Summit designed and manufactured drawer packs
- .125” aluminum construction
- Heavy-duty 600 lbs. slides fully extend
- Lock-in & lock-out slides
- Removable drawers
- Lock-in drawer dividers standard with optional egg crating.
- Lockable single-action handle assembly
- Drawer depths of 3”, 5”, 7”
- Custom widths from 12”-50”
- Custom riser heights
- An integrated top shelf with dividers helps to maximize storage space.
- Optional slide-out work tray
- Wrap or powder coat options add color & durability
- Cycle, load, shock, impact damage, incline, and vibration tested
- A heavy-duty PTO-mounted variable displacement hydraulic pump with a load sensing control allows flow regulation to suit application requirements.
- Hydraulic reservoir
- Designed for flooded suction operation
- 2.5” 150-micron mesh strainer with gate valve shut off
- 6-micron return filter with filter change valves
- The reservoir is filled with ISO 46 hydraulic oil with cold climate low viscosity oil available.
- System control on the master control panel with an in-cab shut-off switch