Side Pack & Compartment Options
service truck tool organizers
Check out our side pack and compartment options to keep your tools and parts readily available when needed. We can add service truck tool organizers during the design phase.
Drawer packs, bolt bins, shelving, hose loopers, and j-hooks are some of the most common options, but we are open to adding whatever you need to make the most of your valuable storage space. Plus, many of our cargo and side pack options are available from our factory parts sales team.
Keep in mind, if we don’t have it listed or pictured on this page, it doesn’t mean we haven’t or can’t add the accessories you need. We are open to ideas that make working out of a service truck easier.
Some of the options are not available for all body models.
For example, some of the accessories are incompatible with the chassis or may be restricted due to a lack of space to install or mount a product.
Compartment Options Gallery
Many of these options you can purchase to add to your existing service truck. Some options are best to consider when building a new custom service truck. Be sure to share your ideas for service truck tool organizers and storage ideas. We can incorporate it into your truck body design.
Aerosol Can Holder: Door Sizes available to fit various compartment doors.
Aerosol Can Holder: Shelf We put an aerosol can shelf in the compartment you choose.
Bolt Bins Custom bolt bins are available to fit the compartment space you choose.
Drawer Packs Custom design a drawer pack to fit your needs with various drawer configurations, over widths, and heights.
Drill Holders An excellent option for you to retain your drills. Holders are mounted to the channel inside your side pack compartment.
Gang Locks Keep your compartments secured to prevent theft. All our truck bodies are built gang lock ready.
Heated Compartments A heated compartment keeps your tools warn, or you can heat an enclosed services body.
J-Hooks Fixed or swivel j-hook options secure to the u-channel inside your compartment.
- Sizes available to fit various compartment doors.
- We put an aerosol can shelf in the compartment you choose.
- Custom bolt bins are available to fit the compartment space you choose.
- Custom design a drawer pack to fit your needs with various drawer configurations, over widths, and heights.
- An excellent option for you to retain your drills. Holders are mounted to the channel inside your side pack compartment.
- Keep your compartments secured to prevent theft. All our truck bodies are built gang lock ready.
- A heated compartment keeps your tools warn, or you can heat an enclosed services body.
- Fixed or swivel j-hook options secure to the u-channel inside your compartment.
- Make keep your compartments easy to secure.
- Add a non-potable water tank with a drain to make washing up in the field easier.
- Store your Outrigger pads in a convenient underbody location where you need them.
- Let us know which compartment you need to add or replace shelving at any time.
- You have often seen in the D1 compartment of the bodies to store chassis batteries and a bar to hang your gear.
- Turn your compartment into a chain locker with j hooks and Line-X protective coating.
- A great solution to storing bore bars.
- Keep your compartment free of dust and moisture to extend the useful life of your tools.
- Canadian torch bottle provisions
- Burn plate
- Welder storage
- Lowered torch bottle compartment floor.
- Keep your used filters contained in slide-out boxes. The boxes are easy to drain.
- This option connects your cargo area welder with the welder compartment.
- We extend the compartment to the cargo area to keep your welder enclosed.
- Custom reel boxes to store your lube and welding reels out of the weather in a convenient location.
- Rigging baskets are a great way to store items in an underutilized space under your crane. Add a rigging basket to your body during the design phase.
- Holders to secure hard side cooler or water cooler to your side pack.
- Select a 5 lbs, 10 lbs, or 20 lbs fire extinguisher.
- Honda EU 3000
- A grab handle gives three contact points for the cargo area—custom sizes and locations.
- Use the space between the body and chassis to store a ladder. Available on 8 -10 Series bodies.
- Xantrex 2000W,3000W, and 5000W inverters are available with an optional battery charger.
- Keep your inverter on a compartment shelf with an optional 115V GFCI outlet.
- Sometimes you need a boost to get your tools out of tall side pack shelves or tool drawers.
- This step option is a convenient and safe way to reach high inside your compartment or the top of your side pack.
- The trash can holder doubles as a water cooler holder.
- Store your wheel chocks on top of your side pack.
- A handy way to keep your wheel chocks stored and utilize the space around your wheel well.
Aerosol Can Holder: Door
Aerosol Can Holder: Shelf
Non-potable Water Tank
Outrigger Pads and Underbody Storage
Shelving with Dividers
Battery Shelf & Clothes Bar
Line Bore Bar Storage
Torch Bottle Compartment
Used Oil Filter Box
Welder Cut-out Compartment
Welder Storage Compartment
Ladder Rack: Front of Side Pack
Step: Cargo Pull-out step
Step: Wheel Well Step Bar & Grab Handle
Trash Can Holder
Wheel Chocks with Holder
Wheel Chocks with Side Pack Cut-out Storage
Compartment & Side Pack Options Gallery
Compartment Door Aerosol Can Holder
Slide Out Tray
Inverter Shelf With Outlets
Red Dot Heater
Spare Tire Retainer
Water Cooler Holder
Wheel Chocks Over Wheel Storage
Ladder Rack-Front of Body
Line Bore Bar Storage
Body Chock Blocks and Storage
Hubbled Welder Leads
Learn about pricing
Talk to your regional sales rep about the options for service truck tool organizers you need to help improve safety and productivity on the job site, or call our factory Parts Sales Department to add or replace many of the options.