Compartment & Side Pack Options
service truck tool organizers
Our side pack and compartment configurations options guarantee that your tools and parts will always be within reach. We also excel in seamlessly integrating service truck tool organizers into our design process.
Our diverse and comprehensive storage options include drawer packs, bolt bins, shelving, hose loopers, and j-hooks. However, we are always open to accommodating your needs and providing customized solutions to optimize your storage space. Rest assured that our factory parts sales team has the expertise to offer a wide range of cargo and side pack options to suit your preferences.
It’s important to note that we offer various accessories that may not be featured on this page. Our commitment to making your work easier means we can provide you with the necessary equipment. So, share your service truck tool storage ideas, and we can make it happen. Take a look at our galleries and lists for inspiration on how to enhance your truck body.
Some of the options are not available for all body models. For example, some accessories are incompatible with the chassis or may be restricted due to a lack of space to install or mount a product.
Compartment Options Gallery
When upgrading your service truck, there are plenty of options to choose from. However, some options may suit a brand-new custom truck build. It’s crucial to share your ideas for service truck tool organizers and storage solutions with us. We can seamlessly incorporate them into your truck body design, creating a more efficient and practical vehicle.
Aerosol Can Holder: Door Sizes available to fit various compartment doors.
Aerosol Can Holder: Shelf We put an aerosol can shelf in the compartment you choose.
Bolt Bins: Custom bolt bins are available to fit the compartment space you choose.
Bore Bar Storage: We can incorporate bore bar storage into your welding truck body.
J Hooks & Chain Rack
Drawer Packs: Custom design a drawer pack to fit your needs with various drawer configurations, over widths, and heights. Drawer Packs
Drill Holders: An excellent option for you to retain your drills. Holders are mounted to the channel inside your side pack compartment.
Gang Locks: Keep your compartments secured to prevent theft. All our truck bodies are built gang lock ready.
Heated Compartments: Red Dot heaters for the service truck compartments or enclosed lube trucks.
J-Hooks Fixed or swivel j-hook options secure to the u-channel inside your compartment.
Mounting Plate: Custom mounting plate sizes designed to fit the Pack Out Storage System.
Power Inverters: We offer a wide range of inverters and compartment shelving.
Pressurized Compartments: Keep your compartment free of dust and moisture to extend the useful life of your tools.
Shelving with Dividers: Let us know which compartment you need to add or replace shelving at anytime.
Torch Bottle Compartment: Ask about the options such as burn plate and lowered floor.
Welder Storage Compartment: Extend the welder compartment into the cargo area
Welding Rod Holders: Keep your welding rods organized and in easy reach.
side pack Options Gallery
We have various options available to help enhance the performance of your current service truck, some of which are better suited for a custom service truck you’re building from scratch. We’re always open to hearing your service truck tool storage ideas, and we’ll make sure to incorporate them flawlessly into the design of your truck body. So go ahead and share your thoughts with us; we’re here to help! Take a look at the gallery below to see the possibilities!
Slide Out Tray
Magnetic Door Strips
Step: The Carr Kick step help to reach the tall compartments and the top of your pack easier. .
Step: Wheel Well Step & Optional Grab Handle: A nice boost to reach the accessories on top of your side pack.
Tire Mount: We have several options for spare tire mounts.
Trash Can or Water Cooler Holder
Ladder Rack: Be can build a rack to mount on top of your side pack.
Ladder Rack, Front of Side Pack: Use the space between the body and chassis to store a ladder. Available for 8 -10 Series bodies.
Rigging Baskets: A great way to store items in an underutilized space under your crane.
Wheel Chocks & Storage: Available for underbody or the top of your sidepack
Wheel Chock & Storage: We can add wheel well cut out storage for your chalk blocks.
Truck Body Options
- Sizes available to fit various compartment doors.
- We put an aerosol can shelf in the compartment you choose.
- You have often seen in the D1 compartment of the bodies to store chassis batteries and a clothes bar to hang your gear.
- Custom bolt bins are available to fit the compartment space you choose.
- A great solution to storing bore bars.
- Turn your compartment into a chain locker with j hooks and Line-X protective coating.
- Custom design a drawer pack to fit your needs with various drawer configurations, over widths, and heights.
- An excellent option for you to retain your drills. Holders are mounted to the channel inside your side pack compartment.
- Keep your compartments secured to prevent theft. All our truck bodies are built gang lock ready.
- A heated compartment keeps your tools warn, or you can heat an enclosed services body.
- Fixed or swivel j-hook options secure to the u-channel inside your compartment.
- Make keep your compartments easy to secure.
- Custom size mounting plates designed to use Milwaukee Pack-out storage system
- Xantrex 2000W,3000W, and 5000W inverters are available with an optional battery charger.
- Keep your inverter on a compartment shelf with an optional 115V GFCI outlet.
- Keep your compartment free of dust and moisture to extend the useful life of your tools.
- Let us know which compartment you need to add or replace shelving at anytime.
- Canadian torch bottle provisions
- Burn plate
- Welder storage
- Lowered torch bottle compartment floor.
- Keep your used filters contained in slide-out boxes. The boxes are easy to drain.
- This option connects your cargo area welder with the welder compartment.
- We extend the compartment to the cargo area to keep your welder enclosed.
- Keep your welding rods organized and in easy reach.
- Holders to secure hard side cooler or water cooler to your side pack.
- Select a 5 lbs, 10 lbs, or 20 lbs fire extinguisher. Mount your fire extinguisher to the body exterior or store it inside the compartment.
- A grab handle gives three contact points for the cargo area—custom sizes and locations.
- Use the space between the body and chassis to store a ladder. Available for 8 -10 Series bodies.
- Add a non-potable water tank with a drain to make washing up in the field easier.
- Store your Outrigger pads in a convenient underbody location where you need them.
- Custom reel boxes to store your lube and welding reels out of the weather in a convenient location.
- Rigging baskets are a great way to store items in an underutilized space under your crane. Add a custom rigging basket to your body during the design phase.
- Sometimes you need a boost to get your tools and access equipment on top of your side pack. This easily mounts under the service truck body.
- This step option is a convenient and safe way to reach high inside your compartment or the top of your side pack.
- The trash can holder doubles as a water cooler holder.
- Store your wheel chocks on top of your side pack.
- A handy way to keep your wheel chocks stored and utilize the space around your wheel well.
Aerosol Can Holder: Door
Aerosol Can Holder: Shelf
Battery Shelf & Clothes Bar
Bore Bar Storage
Shelving with Dividers
Torch Bottle Compartment
Used Oil Filter Box
Welder Cut-out Compartment
Welder Storage Compartment
Welding Rod Holders
Ladder Rack: Front of Side Pack
Non-potable Water Tank
Outrigger Pads & Underbody Storage
Step: Carr Kick-out Step
Step: Wheel Well Step Bar & Grab Handle
Trash Can Holder
Wheel Chocks with Holder
Wheel Chocks with Side Pack Cut-out Storage
Learn about pricing
To increase safety and productivity on your job site, speak with your regional sales representative about the various available service truck tool organizers. Additionally, you can always contact our Parts Sales Department at the factory to add or replace any necessary options.