You'll see our attention to detail in our high-quality, durable lube skids
Summit Lube Skids are an affordable way to provide routine maintenance services at the job site.
Save time and increase productivity by using a mobile lube trailer to perform routine preventative maintenance on your equipment in the field. Plus, lube skids are more affordable than a dedicated lube service truck. Increase the versatility of a service truck by mounting in the truck bed with reels accessible from a compartment or reel box.
You can store it at the shop and load it into the service truck cargo area when you need it. And as always, we will custom-design a lube skid or trailer to complete your project and budgetary requirements.
We'll add the lube systems and options to meet your unique needs.
Our lube skids are designed to help you work efficiently and meet safety regulations.
Construction companies with a large fleet of equipment or equipment dealers who service their rental fleet or provide lube service to their customers will benefit from having a lube skid.
- 10 ga or 12 ga galvannealed steel frame or shell construction
- 1/8” aluminum bolt-on doors with an internal frame
- Full-length piano style aluminum hinges
- Automotive-style bulb weather stripping
- Ergonomic three-point compression door latches keep compartments sealed tight.
- Aluminum drip rail above compartment doors
- Safety placard and decals
- The three-step Delfleet paint process gives the lube frame or tank shell a high-quality image and durability.
- Phosphate wash, PPG epoxy primer, and PPG topcoat.
- Five year PPG warranty against rust and corrosion
- Endless color options
- Line-X protective coating applied in areas that require long-lasting protection from harsh elements.
- We will add in the required electrical needed to ensure your lube skid has power and lights you needs.
- We will install a control panel in a location that makes the most sense for your application.